Skip to main content

Who's your celebrity crush?❤


I was checking through my gallery recently and I found pictures of people I've not even come in contact with saved in different folders ranging from screenshot to received images to Facebook and twitter images and I was just smiling at myself.

This is just like you would find the famous Korean actor in almost every ladies' phone, I mean Lee Min Ho.

These people do not even know someone somewhere has saved their pictures from birth up till the one that was uploaded minutes ago. Lol😂

I'm reminded of a video I saw on someone's status some months ago where a cleric was saying the reason some ladies are stillsingle is because, they've already fallen in love with people they can't come across in their entire life. 

We've quickly gone past days of Woman Crush Wednesday👩, Woman Crush Ever😍, Man Crush Monday👨 and Man Crush Ever😍 where you'll see WhatsApp status full of WCE numbering 1 to 10 or so.

I actually tagged this 'celebrity crush' but some would argue the fact that they are not crushing on them o that they just like and admire them.

Well, whether crushing or admiring, we're still on the same page. You and I have people making waves in the society that we indirectly model our lives after.

He or she could be an actor, a writer, a singer, a religious leader, a politician, a presenter, a footballer, an influencer, a fashion model, a king or queen, a blogger/vlogger, an entrepreneur or just an ordinary person doing extraordinary things.

I don't mean photocopying their lifestyle but we just tend to like a particular thing about them and we wish we can do better in that area just like they do.

It might be in areas of elocution, fashion sense, professionalism, skill, talent, pretty faces and a whole lot of things.

My number 1 celebrity crush is a presenter at TVC, a life coach, a public speaker, a model mum, a make-up artiste and a farmer. Guess who? She's Tope Mark Odigie. Whenever I see her appear on TVC's morning program, YOUR VIEW, I stay glued to the TV just to hear her own view on a particular discourse. Even if my data is about to be exhausted, I would always watch whatever video she might have uploaded on her social media pages. Her confidence and spontaneity is compared to none. For someone to hold a phone to make a video and she just flows on and on without having any problem in what word should she say next. Her poses in pictures, her 6.1ft undiluted goodness, her smile coupled with the fact that she keeps natural hair. OMG, I could go on and on about this woman cos she's really worth crushing on😘.

The sapiosexual being that I am won't blind me to loving intelligent people, anyone that listens to Fresh FM in Ibadan would know Samson Akindele, an analyst, now in Fresh FM Abeokuta I think. The first few days that I listened to his analysis, I was probably thinking he's a young guy, till I saw him on Facebook and I was like wow😱. I later met him in person at Best Ogedengbe Memorial Lecture in 2019 organized by SWAN, Oyo state chapter and my admiration for him grew the more.

Also in Fresh FM, I'm drawn to always listen to Enitan Olusegun Bamidele's program and Rolake Bello. The former is an alumni of my school and the way he marshals Yoruba words well when presenting is highly commendable especially when he starts eulogising God. Rolake Bello talks so naturally and correctly, her pronunciation is flawless and her views on happenings are credible.

Don't lemme bore you with my media crushes😜. They are plenrii

When it comes to acting, there's one particular person that makes me want to watch Yoruba movies, that's Lateef Adedimeji. I've been admiring him a long time ago since he was a presenter at Orisun TV before he came into limelight as an actor. He's a versatile actor. He plays love roles with his active emotions and he amazes me when he switches to an Ibo guy role. Chai!🤗 When I finally met him last year ehn, I was almost dancing and that's the picture up there. My screen goddess are countless too.

In music, I love Johnny Drille!😍 He's so talented. Adekunle Gold's vibe can't be compared to none. Fireboy, Joeboy have won my heart recently too.

In Football, almost everyone knows I love Odion Ighalo, Marcus Rashford, CR7 and a lot more.

My list goes on and on.

It's really a good thing to admire people who are operating on a higher level of Grace, we just have to be careful not to be crazy about them but to strive to do better so our lives can be modelled by other people. Now lemme pen down😋

Lemme know your celebrity crush in the comment box👇

Virtual hugs🤗

Comments

  1. My celebrity crush has been Omotola Jolade Ekehinde, ever since my childhood she's been amazing. Her beauty is second to none. What strikes me more about her is her marriage, I'm always grateful to God for her marriage and praying it becomes a wonderful one for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress

Jedi-Jedi 💊

It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system. Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things.  It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more. You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol. I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leav