Skip to main content

Welcome to Lollycioustalks blog

Hello dear❤,

My name is Omolola Olawale.

Call me Lollycious (Your Sagacious Local Girl), its that simple right?
I'm a broadcaster, a personal shopper, a model, a fabrics vendor, a digital marketer, a scriptwriter, a voice-over artiste, a lifestyle blogger and more.


Recently, I became an ambassador of two big brands: TECNO mobile and INDOMIE noodles. Who am I? It can only be God o.

Let me quickly tell you my interests and hobbies to know if we have one or two things in common which I'm sure we would. They are volunteering, sightseeing, travelling, acting, watching movies, learning online, listening to music, reading, mentoring, networking, playing basketball and indoor games, intellectual conversations and plenty fun😉.



I'm passionate about a beautiful lifestyle for you and me. I would like you to come up on this lifestyle journey with me and trust me you would love and enjoy every bit of it.


I'm going to be sharing stories for us to learn from, talks emanating from recent trends and some amazing articles on the "how tos" for a proper lifestyle. I have so many gists too. Trust me, we would all become a better version of ourselves.


Please do not go through the contents alone, feel free to comment and share with others. You can also become a contributor on this blog site too.


You can always reach me via the comments section or my email for opinions.

To see more of me, you can follow me on my social media handles
FB: Lola Tolu Wale
IG: @lollycious_
Twitter @lollycious_


I love you💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi-Jedi 💊

It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system. Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things.  It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more. You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol. I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leav

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress