Skip to main content

Fanbase👫



 Just so you might be reminded that the month of March has divided into two making the first quarter of 2021 due in some days time.


Oya tell me, how have you been doing? And I hope Nigeria hasn't shown you pepper like it has to me? Lol. Deep inside me, I just wish I could cast a spell but God will help us.


Something has really got me bothered for some while now which I want to share with you. 


First of all, I would like to appeal to you that if you have a very hot temper or maybe you just would not be able to take trolls, stay away from the bird app when you finally turn a celebrity.


You see there are many people on social media preaching about mental health, how one should be mindful of what one tweets or posts so as not to get someone else depressed in one form or the other but they are still the ones guilty of trolling others.


I've seen alot on celebrities fanbase and troll. These fans dey always para sha. Maybe naturally some people no get joy. Forgive me o. It might sound like I'm taking this matter personally but it's kuku for the sake of my metal health too ahbi.


Some people just have social media accounts for the sake of replying in a savage manner on every post they see even innocent people will share out of their bitterness. Maka why?


Everyone knows about football team fans, these one won't even want to hear you drag their clubs anyhow ehn but we're not even coming to that yet sha. There are fans for different celebrities and these fans are the ones that cause commotion online. 


Music stars have their own like WizkidFC, Davido fans, Marlians, Olamide baddo fans, Salvage soldiers and more. Movie stars fan base like Toyin Titans, Mercillicious, Adesua fans and more. Reality TV stars from Big Brother Naija have their separate fan bases too like Tacha Titans, Mercenaries, Icons, Elites and more. 


The problem is you'll always see these fans antagonizing one another. Sheybi if they had done this on their individual posts, the wahala would have been minimised but you see them dragging the celebrities involved anyhow in a twinkle of an eye. Nigerians!!! I carry yansh for una o.


While some fans are busy spoiling their Queen with luxury, some fans are just trending hashtags. Some fans would never make things go right between the celebrities involved.


We don't need all these as Nigerian youths. Yea, I know we all want to catch cruise, we all need to lighten the weights on our heads, we all need to be less tensed but it shouldn't be at the expense of these innocent celebrities that are just doing their things, we shouldn't make pejorative comments that will continue to widen the space between these people.


WizkidFC have set social media on fire dragging Davido back to back. With the fans doing this, they are making the superstars grow apart, one congratulates the other but was aired publicly.


That's the same thing you see with Tacha Titans and Mercenaries. When one uploads a post, the fans of the other are throwing shades and vice versa.


Fine, I'm not saying everyone would accept you, Naaaaaa. Even Jesus was not totally accepted.


Celebrities are not the only people facing this hatred o, everybody does face it on a different degree. It's normal when I have someone else doing what I do, we'll both have different people liking us, vouching for us and standing for us anywhere we go. But it's not until you start abusing me or making disdainful comments that I'll know you don't like me. Like why should it be hard for you to mind your business then keep supporting whomever you want and leave me to my supporters as well?


I would just say it's not about getting these people we don't like in the mud, it's just for us to keep ''stanning'' for that person we love every time. 


Please and please, don't be pouring sand into somebody else's garri with the hurtful remarks. There are lot of people who had to go off social media for a while just because some people won't cease to make provoking comments.


Let's be conscious of how we treat argumentative topics online especially about people. If you think one is greater than the other, do you know how hard that person you underrate is trying too? Just like a meme I had seen sometimes ago that reads ''because your indomie quick done no mean say we wey dey cook beans lazy o'' (because your success came faster shouldn't make you ridicule those that are yet to reach where you are, remember the factor TIME).


Fans, be calming down abeg, e get why!


Virtual hugs FAM🤗🤗🤗






 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi-Jedi 💊

It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system. Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things.  It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more. You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol. I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leav

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot