Skip to main content

Jedi-Jedi 💊



It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system.


Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things. 


It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more.


You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol.


I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leave the house very early and get back home very late which gives me little or no time to eat good food.


By the time I get to school, I pick up junks like snacks and drinks. Even when I decide to cook at home, the only energy I've got was to prepare noodles. This shi went on for a while until my body started reacting negatively.


It was then I knew my sugar level has crossed the normal line. Yeeeeehpa!


JediJedi is quite a complicated infection but I'm going to be hammering on excessive sugar intake. Some medical personnel said it doesn't result to protruded anus. Whatever it is, I've learnt my lessons and it would be bad if I refused to share.


I know these concoction and herbal mixtures could be a cure but please don't self-medicate.


Firstly, I was given a soap to dissolve with hot water then sit on it. I did it consecutively but it didn't work. I was given a herbal mixture to drink but no result. Thereafter, I took vegetables and it relieved me a bit. At that time, I was already shutting my eyes at drinks and my daily sweet fish pie.


Some chemical substances in plants become poisonous when we consume more than what our body requires. Even though herbs are good, they do not have specific intake description which makes the abuse to pose a health risk.


Herbs work but some are mixed in such a way that would require a constant or regular intake. Taking these concoctions may accumulate in the body to overpower the liver or even shut down your kidneys. Trust me, I've heard so many stories of people who intended using a herbal mixture for one particular illness and it turned out otherwise.


So guys, I hope you remember that prevention is better than cure. Yours may not be protruding anus like mine, it could be back or stomach pain, erectile dysfunction (2seconds cum and watery sperm) and every other associated symptoms.


You don't have to wait till all these show forth in your body system before you know it's high time you cut back on your sugar intake. I know snacks and carbonated drinks may be difficult to say NO to but you can try. Good meal doesn't really cost much, it just must be balanced.


Diabetes is another sugar related disease in which the patients spend an amount of money to buy drugs for its maintainance monthly. It's not easy.


Your health matters! Do not just eat anything, eat nutritious food. Not junks please. Learn to caution yourself especially on what you consume in other to avoid stories that touch. Don't forget to stay hydrated always by drinking water not soft drinks o. And please take much of vegetables and fruits, we all need them essentially.


Till you come across my post next week, stay healthy!


Don't forget to comment, share and subscribe.


Virtual hugs FAM🤗🤗🤗


Comments

  1. I really learnt a lot..
    I just hope I'm still in line😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up my love
    Learnt from it thou but funny to recall it's the truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. You kuku know we both in this together. My own experience you witnessed it yesterday yourself. This Pile or Jedijedi of a thing is something else.

    Very educative

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress