Skip to main content

Teenage LoveyDovey🥰


 I don't know if it's me that I'm not serious with my life or the world is just turning upside down. 


I could vividly remember how secondary school child's play/ love life looked like, it was a low-key something and even if you're a free person with your parents, it still had limitations of what they could know about your so-called love/lust life.


All we see nowadays is just love in tokyo of these teenagers, proposals, matching outfits and all sort of public display of affection. Issokae.  


I went out today in a public transport and a girl was sitting next to me, she was on uniform so it's obvious she's a secondary school student. I described her as a girl not just because of her looks but other things kinda showed she may be between 14-17 years at most. Then her phone rang and I saw "Ife Ayemi" with  several love emojis.  


I sha cannot block my ears, all the conversation was entering my ears not that I was eavesdropping o. From what I heard the guy is in a tertiary institution and the girl was asking him when he would come around that she has missed him so much blablabla.


Well, I'm not the saint here cos I did too but not even in secondary school. It started about 2 years after secondary school. In my own case, I didn't change the person's name to anything sweet. Because the fear of my phone  ringing in the sitting room and I'm in the bedroom and daddy or mummy is now trying to help with my phone and they now see nonsense name displaying. Ahhhhh. I no do.


The one I can't forget is the extra cool that put me into trouble. There was electricity supply that night and daddy was around. Everywhere was silent and my voice was actually penetrating into every parts of the house. The hot girl I was, I gave two guys permission to call me in the midnight. I was already on call with one giggling, I guess the other must have been trying my line and found it was busy.


The next thing I saw was someone waving the cotton of my room entrance aside, it was daddy. Yeeeeh I have died today. I stylishly dropped the call and flung the phone under my pillow but it was late. He said "ta lo n ba soro? who are you speaking with" I said nobody. He said where is your phone, was reluctant at first but I know not giving him the phone would be the worst thing. 


As I was about handling him the phone, the person I was speaking with called back, I didn't want to pick it, he mandated me to pick it and put it on loudspeaker. I used style to hang up. Then, the call of the other person I told to call me too entered. Different names, same night.


Daddy took the phone to his room. I could not sleep that night.  In the morning, I had to beg mummy to help me beg daddy. What added salt to the wound was that I was still seeking for admission that time, he kept repeating that "it's obvious I'm not serious, I want to waste my life chasing boys rather than gaining admission into tertiary education."


Well, where I'm driving at is this, am I just the  only one with disciplinarian parents or it's the teenagers we have nowadays that they've grown wings and become difficult to advice.


You can't be in secondary school and be having "Aye mi" now. That's just too early.


Looking at the girl, I couldn't put my mouth in what does not concern me cos even her parents may be aware of that but is that normal?


Please, I want to know if that your girlfriend in secondary school days is still your girlfriend up till date?


What's the probability of that kind of relationship leading to marriage?


Virtual hugs FAM🤗🤗🤗 

Comments

  1. This is actually funny... My parents are strict too
    Teenagers nowadays don't have anybody fear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi-Jedi 💊

It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system. Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things.  It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more. You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol. I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leav

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress