Skip to main content

Fight of all, fight for all💪



At a sensitive time such as this, some people are so much concerned with tribal conspiracy theory instead of fighting as Nigerians with one voice.


The bad governance we are speaking against today does not only affect the Southerners, it's to every Nigerian home or away.


It may not bother you as it does to me how we get to recycle the same people in governance. They come disguised as saviours on a different political platform whereas it's no different from the other and then we approve of them thinking they'll do better.


Wow! See them shocking us one by one.


Nigeria is sixty years old for crying out loud and yea, we should enjoy good lives as Nigerians.


How annoying it is when I meet staunch followers of a particular leader and their level of reasoning still shows how blindfolded they are to see the obvious flaws.


Like how can one out of hundred person keep saying that one leader is doing well when it's otherwise? Mehnnnn

You mean to say the remaining ninety nine are sentimental to see the good in that governance. No No.


The Nigeria that's supposed to stand as an entity is gradually falling away tribally.


We just seem to share the same geographical location, the rest of our values are not common in any way.


Our brotherhood has since eroded and we've allowed where we come from define who we are and how we relate with others.


Take for instance this scenario, two candidates at a job interview. The company is owned by a Northerner. The candidate Aminu Abubakar that was sent by an Alhaji in Kano was given the job even though he wasn't qualified. The Adeleye Olanrewaju from Osun state who merits the job went home heartbroken, another trial in eight years of job hunting.


The more we put tribe as a major factor in decision making, the more things get spoilt even beyond redemption.


The bird app has been filled with all manner of criticisms on the move against bad governance in the country. Some said the protesters were sponsored to upturn this administration. Wait, is it too much to ask for a future?


We grew up with the nursery rhyme:

Parents, listen to your children

We are the leaders of tomorrow

Try to pay our school fees 

And give us sound education.


Does that even sound achievable? The leaders we've known since we were little are still in power. So, how do we fill up these positions when there's no vacancy? Our parents have tried to give us sound education but does the education now take away hardship we experience? Can we equally boast of good life?


If they won't allow us to be in governance, they should at least be accountable to us. And yea, it should be that simple!


I'm sure if we had all things working properly for us as a country, we would identify as Nigerians proudly anywhere we find ourselves. But you have no one to blame, we only reckon with Nigeria when we want to fill in our nationality not because we pledge allegiance.


Brotherhood has been shifted from nationality to ethnicity and tribe. You see Amuda and Alao helping each other neglecting Uche and Waziri. Afenifere they say is different from Arewa and Ohaneze. I laugh.


Isn't it a pity when youths do no longer believe in this country? Everyone is desperately seeking a means to migrate to another country. Fixing this land seems to take forever. As fixers are even being fired shots at. What's the essence of risking lives for a course that would be hissed at anyway?


Nigeria, though divided literarily can be united again.

When everyone does the right thing with the golden rule: Do unto others what you want them do to you'' 


Only with a stronger and louder voice can we win this battle and get ourselves the country of our dream. It's becoming a reality when we recognize it a fight of all and for all. 

It's not for the Yorubas

Not for the Igbos

Not even for the Hausas

It's for all of us as Nigerians


With this I challenge you to act values so we can have a country we can call ours.


#Itisnotfinished

#Endbadgovernance


Virtual hugs FAM🤗🤗🤗







Comments

  1. Do you think Nigeria can become a country WHERE THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF NOBODY CAN BECOME SOMEBODY WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANYBODY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmmm.
      I think connected and longlegged people become somebody quite faster.

      How did we get here sef?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi-Jedi 💊

It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system. Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things.  It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more. You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol. I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leav

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot