Skip to main content

The lies we know🌓



They knew we know the truth but they still tell us the truth we know is a lie. Who are they? Nigerian government apparently.


CNN released video of what transpired at the Lekki tollgate on October 20, 2020 and it was denied by our able Minister of Information, Mr Lai. I'll say well done sir!


It was denied ahbi, the denial of the masaccre should have followed a video of what they called the truth about the incidence.


I was expecting a shocking revelation of protesters at the toll gate who were just singing national anthem and waving the flag all through but I couldn't find it.


I was expecting a total denial of DJ switch's Instagram live video that it was probably at a movie location or thereabout.


I was expecting the federal government to say those visited at the hospital by the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwoolu were victim of landslide and not the Lekki tollgate shootings.


Yea, maybe I should add this too. I was also expecting them to say the officers of the Nigerian Army were only parading and ensuring nothing bad happens to the protesters.


All seem otherwise. They only denied the investigation conducted by such a  reputable media with mere speech. I could remember a saying goes thus; ''actions speak louder than words.''


We would have discarded the report by CNN if the Nigerian government had countered it with a video. Which they don't even have any proof whatsoever.


How did we get here?


Upon all the videos seen online that black Tuesday night/midnight of Wednesday, the pictures of blood stained flags and shouts of family members who haven't seen those who stepped out from their house to protest, they still said it's fake.


Wait, the government argued no one had died, that the military fired shots in the sky, to cap it all, that there was no killings at all.


Crazeclone in one of his comedy skits said ''papa why are you lieing?'' I also want to ask Alhaji too, why the lies??? It's very  wrong na.


Behold incredulous statements!


What a wonder how they thought we believed snake actually swallowed 36million naira. 


All these lies are not necessary. Tell us the truth and we'll believe. We'll be angry but we'll respect you.


We're fed up of lies that sound so absurd to our ears. It makes us look like fools and dummies to the International bodies.


It's a slap a foreign body will help shed light on what is happening in our dear great nation.


If you're not tired of hearing big fat lies, I am. Trust for the Nigerian government is far dead. When they tell us rain is falling, we'll have to go out and confirm. Skepticism about their every move.


Gosh! Nigeria is a joke.


Let me take a glass of water, I'll be back here next week.


Virtual hugs🤗🤗🤗





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blood Sisters 🎬

 Hey fam, Have you seen Blood sisters series on Netflix? I know the Nollywood critics would be like why the hype but calm down, it's high time we started embracing what our actors are creating so we can give both positive and negative honest criticisms that would help them do better. So I didn't want to write anything on this movie before y'all think that is it just movie review everytime. A friend also watched the movie and she just kept saying what she felt about the movie and then I just asked her to give it a shot. She hesitated at first but penned something down anyway. Kindly read up fam (Credit - AKADI MAYOWA ) Have you ever heard of the term bestie? you have one or seen duo call each other that? set awon partners in crime🤣🤣, bestie no be for mouth o, it's two friends that so much understand each other (as in they can read each other like a book) and can do anything I mean everything just to have each other's back, this is the case of Kemi and Sarah in Bloo

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot

Welcome to Lollycioustalks blog

Hello dear❤, My name is Omolola Olawale. Call me Lollycious (Your Sagacious Local Girl), its that simple right? I'm a broadcaster, a personal shopper, a model, a fabrics vendor, a digital marketer, a scriptwriter, a voice-over artiste, a lifestyle blogger and more. Recently, I became an ambassador of two big brands: TECNO mobile and INDOMIE noodles. Who am I? It can only be God o. Let me quickly tell you my interests and hobbies to know if we have one or two things in common which I'm sure we would. They are volunteering, sightseeing, travelling, acting, watching movies, learning online, listening to music, reading, mentoring, networking, playing basketball and indoor games, intellectual conversations and plenty fun😉. I'm passionate about a beautiful lifestyle for you and me. I would like you to come up on this lifestyle journey with me and trust me you would love and enjoy every bit of it. I'm going to be sharing stories for us to learn from, talks emana