Skip to main content

Maximize your time now🤗

Hello love❤

How do you do?

I guess you've been doing some sorts of rethinking this period?

Though it's one thing to think about ways to solve problems at this time, it's another thing to activate it.

I facilitated a session on a whatsapp group about a week and some days ago where I spoke on how we can maximise to internet during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic.

It was quite burdensome to realize some people youths to be precise, only jump from Whatsapp to Facebook to Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, tiktok and YouTube. These media are good enough for us but when we are so addicted it, we'll realize we have little or no time left to do important things.

Getting employed after the pandemic could be a little bit tough except you've possessed key digital skills in this century. For those that are employed already, it might require more efforts to be up and stay up.

The rate at which the cases increase indicates there is likely going to be lockdown or should I rather say that schools and some companies won't resume anytime soon.

We have all the time to ourselves to either expand our horizons of knowledge or to narrow it.

It's time to limit chitchat and work on ways to improve ourselves.

Did I tell you I became a certified digital marketer during this period? Though I've been taking the course for quite a while now but I've not been consistent with it due to my schedule and as fate would have it, I was able to complete the course during this period. I still have other courses on my to-do list.

The data we consume now that we're staying at home is far higher than the regular usage and it would be bad to just make thousands of subscription in a month and still couldn't get anything tangible done.

There are alot of courses to take on Google digital garage, Coursera, udemy, edx, coursepedia and several others.

What I would advice :

1. A course at a time. Don't say because some are free, you'll enroll for all at the same time. It would only be a total waste of time as you wouldn't get the value of your time and data.
2. Focus. When you're taking the course, avoid distractions to be sure that you're learning something. Some courses require you to take some assessments after each modules and you can only pass them if you were focused during the time of the class.
3. Learn a course relating to your field. It's good to explore though but don't just take any course because you were told to take a course. Examine those courses in line with your field.
4. Get interested. When you are interested to learn a course, you wouldn't want to stop it. Learn something you're passionate about.
5. Share what you've learnt. Let people know your progress on the social media platforms you're in. Upload the certificate. It makes people have an impression of you that you're a serious fellow.
6. Add value to people.  When you have learnt this, let it reflect in you. You can decide to teach people the basics. Just do something to make people value you too.


Thank you for reading through☑️

Stay safe 😍😍😍😍


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi-Jedi 💊

It seems as if jedijedi (chop yansh chop yansh) was propagated the past few weeks because I can count the number of people that had it. Even as I speak, it's still not fully flushed out of my system. Although there is no accurate english medical word for it, pile or hemorrhoids is widely known as jedijedi in Yoruba and it's caused by sweet or sugary things.  It's symptoms include itchy anus, abdominal and lower back pain, erectile dysfunction, diarrhoea, general body weakness and many more. You see ehn, whenever I see these salesman in car playing their herbal mixtures jingles for protruding anus, I was always laughing and making jest of those that could have found themselves in that particular health condition or probably thinking it only happens to children. I was shocked when I noticed my anus has protruded too. (this thing na turn by turn sha) Lol. I knew my sugar intake would immensely increase when I could no longer prepare food at home due to a tight schedule. I leav

Something big🔘

We all get happy when we hear our share is bigger than someone else's. Naturally as humans, we would always want more just like Oliver Twist. Shall I say we even hate to share things equally among others? We are most likely to negotiate with others to make them see reasons why we should have more of the normal share. Just like two people sharing the sum of #10,000, one may have to remind the other that he's older, whether he knows the person that gave them the money or maybe he worked more. So, I was eating pounded yam and egusi this afternoon (Well, I'm not willing to entertain any question about how I got the meal package sha). The meat was big and looks too gluttonous to be consumed but deep down I kind of like the fact that the meat was big. Most times, we want big things. Getting big pay, big contracts, big meats, big apartments even some guys like ''big and bang-bodied ladies.'' But wait, with all this big big stuff, what if someone gifted you a dress

Overcoming inferiority 🤳

  There are two sets of people reading this: those that have experienced my current state and those looking forward to it. Maybe I haven't said this but right now I'm blogging as a graduate. Yaaaay I'm not here to wail and narrate ordeals but you would agree with me the journey isn't bread and butter if you study in any of Nigeria's federal or state owned institutions. I want to believe that whoever has taken a step to pursue whether NCE, ND, HND, B.Sc/B.A/B.Ed/B.Agric/B.Tech, L.Lb or any other program in a tertiary institutions should be lauded indiscriminately. For someone like me, I would say it's the survival of the fittest. Almost weighed down and battling with inferiority complex among my friends in the university but at last I had to shake it off as in 'odeychi' Prior to this time, I mean about 5years ago during my ND, I always try to evade conversation that probe into where I school. I could remember how I would always lie to an admirer or any ot